- WesternU LibGuides - library guide
Your guide to Western University of Health Sciences library resources.
Helpful videos for maintaining OMM/OPP competency.
- Burns Research Manual
Contains helpful "how to get started" tips for resident research; answers many frequently asked questions.
- Guidelines for Teaching Physicians, Interns and Residents
Basic principles for effective teaching in medical education.
- AOA Opportunities
Direct link to the AOA website describing all accredited residency training programs.
- Post-doctoral Training Complaint
Click on the link above to visit the AOA website to file a formal complaint.
- Strolling Through the Match
Resident matching data for OPTI-West programs.
Center for the Advancement of Healthcare Education and Delivery.
- The Basic Documents for Postdoctoral Training
AOA Postdoctoral Training Standards effective July 1, 2014
- Faculty/Resident publication system open to OPTI-West programs
Information For Authors-General Guidelines for Publication in Western States Medical Monographs
Accreditation Council For Graduate Medical Education
American Osteopathic Association
- OPTI-West Research Information
Direct Link To OPTI-West Research Page
- Post Match
Post Match Search For Advertised Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Positions
- Resources for Interns and Residents-AOA
Direct Link To The AOA Resources for Interns and Residents
- Cooperative of American Physicians
CAP is a California based doctor owned and governed medical malpractice insurance organization
- OPTI-West Job Board Coming soon...
Positions seeking candidates within OPTI-West and its member partners.